Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Uncertainty

"I shouldn't love you, but I want to. I just can't turn away.
I shouldn't see you, but I can't move. I can't look away."


He's perfect yet completely unattainable
His uncertainty is killing me
This is the last place I want to be
To be the last place in your mind
Maybe we've gone too deep
But your uncertainty is killing me.

This came unexpectedly
But there is so much we don't know
Like the love we could share together
Or how we'd mean it when we whisper "forever."
I guess for now I'm on my own.

The weeks pass by
But in my heart and in my mind
You won't leave me broken
'Cause you can't deny there is something here
Something that you know you can mend
So baby don't leave me hangin'
I need you to lose this uncertainty
And realize you belong with me.


I wrote that listening to "Uncertainty" by The Fray, so I kind of copped some of their lyrics but who cares. My feelings, my words, my thoughts, I feel the same.

1 comment:

  1. im really sorry to hear that.
    my best friend killed himself after diagnosis
    its an awful thing. my best reguards to your
    ma though!

    ReplyDelete