Monday, April 13, 2009

Haunted

"I might see you in my nightmares. Oh how did you get there?
'cause we were once a fairytale, but this is farewell."

I can't escape my mind. I can't escape from you. It's like everything I do, everywhere I've been, you're there. Sometimes I want to pull out my hair and scream. Sometimes I just break down and cry. I'm being haunted by the ghost of who you once were; who we once were.

I don't sleep. Dreams of you consume me. They're more like nightmares because I don't want them there; I don't want you there. It makes me wonder if you've truly left my heart and not the you who you are now, but who you used to be. The person you were with me.

I lost you to a drug, how pathetic is that? It changed you. It destroyed you. It changed and destroyed us. How am I supposed to forget 450 days of my life spent with you? Is this normal? Am I not supposed to be over this yet?
Just get the fuck out of my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment