Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Questions


Despite what i’ve been told, solitude is not my fate. I look around and I find endless possibilities, endless chances, just waiting to be stumbled upon. Even after up and changing my life, again, i find that i am so close to being alone.

There are so many things I do not understand. Why is everything a challenge, why have words lost their meaning, why do I always have to be the one to hear the things I shouldn’t? The consistent fighting of my parents is unbearable. I try to not show it, but it’s so clear in my eyes.


“If anything happens, you’re coming with me.” she stated.

Of course I’d go with her, there’s no question about that. The only question is why did she say that. It’s obvious what’s going to happen, just so hard to admit. She shouldn’t have to say those words. She shouldn’t have to drink glass after glass and smoke herself to death. Her faith is barely helping her hold on. This is undeserving. This is not something we both have to go through. Yet every second I find myself closer and closer to being alone.

The questions continue…
will he do the same to me? Will it happen soon or in the near future? How much is this situation seriously affecting me? I can’t see it, but I know everyone else can. There’s always something wrong, always something broken. Always something that’ll leave us alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment