Thursday, February 26, 2009

Time

"why can't it be? no two people feel
the same way at the same time."

One thing I definitely don't understand is the human attraction to one another. Some people I'm shocked are even together, some I'm shocked aren't together. If someone likes you then you're obviously attractive... so why can't the person you like feel the same way about you? Why doesn't anything work as easy as the media portrays it to be? Everything is full of false hopes and unattainable dreams. When is it our chance to feel this way? Yes, we are young and naive, but the wait and those who come in and out in between are unbearable. I suppose when that moment in time comes the wait will be worth it, but I want it now. I was in love and he loved me back for the first time in my life. That feeling is undeniable, indescribable. I want that feeling back. When is my chance? When is our chance?

Everyone deserves this. No one deserves to be alone no matter how shitty or selfish they are. A chance at love will make your life bloom. It's almost as if you are starting over. You grow together, you learn together, you live together.
I mean it when I whisper, "forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment