Thursday, February 19, 2009

Où vous êtes l'amour?

"passionate love."

I am so sick of everyone thinking love is a game. It's thrown around to the point where the words have no meaning. Nothing has meaning anymore. "I love you" doesn't mean shit. Day by day it's carelessly thrown around.
What do we do now?

If each of these trials carries me closer to someone's side, never would I choose another path. I'd be theirs. No one else could touch my heart. They would hold every inch it has to offer. They could capture me with their sunflower eyes and hold me there for days. I'd love everything about them. I'd feel like I’m finially standing on steady grounds with someone, and it’s the best feeling that I would ever experience. And we'd both mean it when we whispered "forever."

It's time for a change. Everything is looking up from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment