Saturday, August 15, 2009

Crazy

"you're crazy, you make me so helpless,
i hate who i have to be without you next to me."

Am I going to spend forever wishing, wasting away?
I wish I never fucking met you.
the moments spent together went by too fast.
they slipped right through both our hands.
then I stop and think...
I don't need you,
but I hate how you feel like home.
I find a comfort with you that I don't see in anyone else.

Another part of me hates who you are.
Fuck up your life, do some drugs, tell some lies, cheat once or twice.
If that is what you want to be, then be it without me.
I don't need you, I know I don't need you at all.

Now you're lying in your bed, staring at the place
where I used to lay. I won't be there and you'll
hate that I'm in your head. You already do hate
that I'm in your head.

Let me tell you something...
you're fucking crazy!!
but you make me so helpless.
Without you I'm nothing, I'm not who I want to be.
I hate who I have to be without you next to me...
without you loving me.

but you're crazy, you're selfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment