Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Truth

"did you know i've missed you, oh god i miss you."

And the truth is...
I'm not ready, I'll never be ready. I want so badly for me to be able to reach out and set myself free of the bond you've confined me in. Then I stop and realize I can't. I'm not strong enough to survive this on my own anymore. You've torn apart every inch of me. It's like if I break free from my cage my feet will burn on the ground. I'd be safer in the cage, but I crave for the adventure only because the curiosity is so intriguing. The cage is safer, the cage is safer.

I want to find where I belong. Maybe I shouldn't be with anyone. I guess I'll find out tomorrow when I see you for the first time in over five months. Amazing. Five months and I still feel like my heart is going to break. You do that to me. You hold that power over me. Maybe that's unhealthy. I don't know.

The truth is...
I should find happiness for everyone deserves to be happy.
Truthfully, I'd be happier back with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment