Thursday, August 6, 2009

Forgive

"i always catch the clock, it's 11:11 and now you wanna talk.
it's not hard to dream, you'll always be my konstantine."

August 6, 2009 10:42 AM
"I'm sorry.
I'm not going to text you or bother you again. I just wanted to let you know that I'm still not over you and wish that I was. I'm sure you're way over me and as embarrassing as this is, I need to tell you that you still consume my thoughts and invade my dreams every single day and it's killing me. I know I messed up everything, so for that I eternally apologize. I treated you badly, I screwed up; not you. I'm never going to find another you and it took me a while to realize it.
I'm sorry, I hope you've found happiness because I'm living a lie, that's all I needed to say."

--

You're sorry? You think saying your sorry is enough? No one should forgive anyone for the kind of shit you pulled. You put me through hell. I have never endured that much pain in my entire life. I loved you through all of it, and I still do.

I hope you miss me, I hope thinking about me eats you alive. You deserve worse then that, hell, you don't even deserve this blog or any of the others I posted. You are a piece of shit. You don't deserve me at all. It's too late to apologize now. It's too late.

The worst part about this is that I still belong to you, now more than ever. You are the only person I can be with. I gave myself to you, I gave my heart to you. You're burned into my skin. My other blogs just back up how I feel now. It's all true, it's all real. We belong together. I don't care if it's crazy or fucked up. If I'm happy and with you, that's all that matters. It's not too late, it's never too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment