Saturday, September 26, 2009

Alone

"'cause you are the greatest, the greatest disaster."

Without you, I've never felt so alone. I wonder where to run, where to turn. There's nothing I can do but lie in bed and dream about you. The wait is endless and sleep cannot take over me. I'll cover my face in shame and let the tears pour down my face.

I'm not like you, nor will I ever be. I crave for love and affection and no matter how much I give it to you I do not receive it in return. It's not your fault for how you are, maybe I'm too needy. Maybe I'm selfish. Maybe I'm jealous. You have people who care about you and I don't. I'm left alone.

So I lie here again tonight, wishing you were with me. Wishing you'd run up the stairs and into my room with the most loving smile on your face. Wishing you'd make me feel like the most important person in your life. But those are just dreams, dreams that'll soon appear as I sleep alone tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment