Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fear

"Everyone has someone except for me.
I don't want to be left behind."

I have come to realize that no matter how many people say it's not true, everyone is the same. This love game people consistently play is getting old. I am so sick of broken hearts and no one else being there to pick up the pieces.

I thought at least some people were different, but they're not. Even my dad is doing it. Knowing that destroys my every hope of falling in love again. If he can break hearts like it's no big deal then there's no hope for anyone. It's the biggest disappointment I have ever faced. I've lost every inch of faith. What makes someone want to be this way? Selfishness? Just pure enjoyment of hurting others? There any many reasons and each one is wrong. No one deserves to be treated like this.

Love is the strongest emotion. Thats why everything always revolves around it. If it's the strongest emotion then why the hell is it so meaningless? You'd think it would be perceived as something godlike, but it'll never be that way. There's no hope for us anymore. We are all damned. 

2 comments:

  1. youuuu are so negative!

    i'll pick up your pieces, cuz i love you :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i only write when i have something negative to say!
    but thanks boo <3

    ReplyDelete