Friday, June 12, 2009

Inequitable

"so i guess you're too blame for these walls i cant break down
and i shrink so small whenever you're around."

The most inequitable thing to me recently is the fact that someone so cruel and unworthy can hold the happiness that I long to have. Comparing the two of us you could say that I am the better person. I deserve this and they don't. I am a good person so why do good things never happen to me?

I suppose everyone is allowed a chance at happiness. Maybe it's their turn. Maybe I just have to wait. The wait is unbearable. It's easy to swallow and hide it from the eyes of the world but deep down it tears you a part. You are obscurely broken and even though it's concealed it still hurts all the same. So here you are beside yourself again, torn a part by words someone has said. When will it be fair? Or will it never be that way?

2 comments:

  1. awww!!! pattycakes and i have matching tattoooo's
    HOW CUTE.
    we're soul mates.
    i knew it from when you showed me a picture of his penis when i was like 8 years old.

    ReplyDelete