Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Apology

"feels like I've been awakened, every rule I had you breakin'.
it's the risk that I'm takin'. I ain't ever gonna shut you out."

Apologies are never what they used to be anymore. They're just words just like "I love you." I'm sorry... means nothing. Forgiveness is the disposition or willingness to forgive. To forgive is ceasing to feel resentment again. This shouldn't be lightly handled with.

Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it’s a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. Am I going to learn from this? Will you learn from this?

All I can say is that I'm truly sorry. I need forgiveness. This is not what I wanted even if I said I didn't know what I want. I want you to be happy and if you are then let's do this. Let's take an uncontrollable leap of faith together.

No comments:

Post a Comment