Monday, March 23, 2009

Not Alone

"my last wish is that you do this with me"

Where will I be a few months from now? Will I still be the broken person I am today? Will I still be a stupid naive girl with no clue of what the world has in store for me... what God has in store for me? I don't want to be that girl anymore. I don't want to be shy and distant.

Slowly I'm forming into this person I don't know. When will it end? I'm done listening to my heart. Whoever said to do that is a idiot. Life isn't about relationships and romance. It's about learning to grow into the person we're supposed to be. Not other people, one person; you.

I'm leaving soon, thank God. Then maybe this will all be gone. The history will always remain but at least no one will be around to remind me of it. I just wish my life was like the way media portrays it to be. Not everything has a happy ending. Not everyone is strong. Not everyone wants to live. Not everyone is not alone. I just wish there was someone to save me. I know that's meant for a later date (aka marriage) but maybe someone to hold me up for the mean time. I know I don't need it, but it's nice. Maybe I'm just being selfish. Most people go years without being with someone. I know I could too but I'm just in love with being in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment