Thursday, March 19, 2009

Silence

"i'm broken when i'm lonesome and
i don't feel like i am strong enough."

I remember it well...
the days like the one today would be perfection.
I would skip school for you; you would lie for me.
You welcomed me with open arms into the bed
and we would hold each other as the warmth of
our bodies united. Kisses were exchanged every
where and the silence was often broken by short
giggles and whispers of "I love you." We knew it
was wrong, but it felt so right. Our eyes would
close and our breathing would become slower
but more heavy. We'd fall asleep in each others
arms in the silence. The silence of perfection.
I wish I could experience that with someone new
but for now I'm left to sleep alone...

it's not you i miss... just the feelings we shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment