Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Goodbye

"oh I do believe in all the things you say."

In an instant you're gone.
Was it all my fault? Was I the reason I lost??
I couldn't have helped falling for your eyes, that smile I adored, the things you said. It's not my fault you were so damn adorable. So what now? I will wait but was going through all of this worth it? Will it all be worth it in the end?
"there will always be a chance for us"
It's always on my mind. I know better then to dwell on it. She had her chance, where's mine? I remember when you'd drive to my house in the middle of the night... I remember how it's never going to happen again. This is as real as it gets. This isn't a fairy tale. Maybe I was naive, got lost in your eyes and never really had a chance. I should have known.
We all have so much faith and hope in people. Everyone lets us down. Will there ever be a chance in life or us to meet one decent person? I doubt it. We're all mad here.
The secret it out. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment